Customer satisfaction is number one concern. We take great pride in the parcels of land we sell; we are very selective in order to have high-quality land sites to offer our customers. We provide an exclusive Buyer's Protection Plan with each parcel of recreational and residential land sold.
Included in Buyer's Protection Plan are six key features:
- A Warranty Deed is provided at closing. By providing a Warranty Deed, the Seller is warranting the property is free of any unacceptable liens or encumbrances. A real estate transfer by Warranty Deed is the most protective conveyance available.
- Preliminary soil tests are performed on each project to ensure suitability for a state-approved sanitary system.
- Title Insurance is provided from an established title firm assuring that the property is free of any unexpected liens and encumbrances. All Title Insurance costs for the Owners Policy are paid by the Seller.
- A Certified Survey, prepared by a licensed professional land surveyor, is provided to assure that the boundaries are marked, measured and land areas are determined.
- A Lot Information Statement is provided to answer some of the questions many people forget to ask.
- Secluded Land Company's Guarantee of Buildability is a guarantee in writing based on all current applicable local, county, state and federal zoning and land use regulations that the property shall be buildable and suitable for a single-family residence and suitable for a state approved sanitary system.